The University of Arizona “Pride of Arizona” Marching Band is the largest and one of the most exciting, visible, and involved student groups on the University of Arizona campus. With a long and rich tradition of excellence, the Pride has performed for over 60,000 people at Arizona Stadium football games, for nationally televised NCAA Men’s Basketball games, Bands of America regional performances, Disneyland, Arizona State Marching Festivals, annual UA Band Day festivals, and even the first-ever NFL Superbowl (1967).
Advantages of joining:
- Performing at every UA home football game, with travel to qualifying Bowl games
- Opportunity to participate in the UA Pep Band, performing at Arizona men’s and women’s basketball and volleyball games, with travel to qualifying regional and national men’s and women’s basketball championships
- Playing powerful, custom-arranged music while marching innovative, challenging, and original drill
- 250 new faces, experiences, and friends
- Student leadership roles
- High profile public performances across the UA campus, Southern Arizona, and throughout the United States
- Active involvement and school pride while representing the University of Arizona
- Respect from the University of Arizona campus and Southern Arizona community
Questions about joining?
Abby Hill, Pride of Arizona Drum Major, Fall 2016